Saturday, January 05, 2008

Our House

Here are some pictures of our house before anything was in it. Unfortunately, we're only renting it, but we hope to own one like it in the next year or two.

The family room. (Where our TV is.)

The formal living room. (Looking into the family room.)

The kitchen and dining room.

The loft. We're using it as a playroom.

The garden tub in the master bath.

One of my favorite things, a HUGE closet in the master bedroom. 3 of the 4 rooms have large walk in closets as well. They're all pretty empty, but I'm sure they'll fill up with junk fast.

Our backyard. There's rock in the back now. No one around here has grass.

We pretty much finished unpacking now. I just need to hang pictures. I'm also having trouble arranging my family room because it's kind of an odd shape and it doesn't help that we have all of our old college furniture. Hopefully we'll get some new stuff after we get our tax return! I'll post some of our pictures from Christmas within the next day or two.

1 comment:

KTLADY said...

Bleah... I love this house! Save a room for me! I'm coming down for "Time Out For Women" in April. Want to go with me??? I'll pay for part of your ticket if you want to go with me!!! Love you. Katie