Kayla's hair was getting really long, but it was tangled all of the time so I decided to cut it. I've never cut hair (besides Joe's) so I was a little nervous, but I think I did okay. Here are some before and after pictures.
The other day Aly got really quiet so I thought she was getting into trouble, and this is what I found. It was only 10 am so I wasn't expecting her to be asleep.
This is just a cute picture that I took of Aly the other day.
Good job, Bleah!! She looks so pretty! Did you put those layers in around her face??? Impressive!!! And Aly! I just love that little baby! She makes me laugh cuz she's so funny!! Love you!!!
umm, i am kind of sad. I liked the long hair. oh well, she is totally beautiful with the new do too! Way cool house. Hope your next looks like that too! I miss my brand new tiny apt. in TX. Now I have a pretty big old mess! love ya!
2 comments:
Good job, Bleah!! She looks so pretty! Did you put those layers in around her face??? Impressive!!! And Aly! I just love that little baby! She makes me laugh cuz she's so funny!! Love you!!!
umm, i am kind of sad. I liked the long hair. oh well, she is totally beautiful with the new do too! Way cool house. Hope your next looks like that too! I miss my brand new tiny apt. in TX. Now I have a pretty big old mess! love ya!
Post a Comment