Here's the guys moving my piano. I was so nervous! It may look easy, but that thing weighs a ton (more than most pianos)!
Safely at the bottom of the ramp.
Thanks Tanner, Lee, Spencer and Loren for helping us load and Jon, David, Keven, Dad, and Kari Ann for helping us unload. Thanks to my mom and dad for watching my girls for us!

Me being my nerdy self. I just couldn't resist riding Aly's bike down the ramp. (It was actually pretty fun!) Thanks Kari Ann for taking embarrassing pictures of me! ;-)

Kayla the Sunday before Christmas. This was only the 2nd time I've ever curled her hair. It takes a lot of hairspray to keep it curled!

Joe's Dad and Grandad on Christmas Eve. I don't have many pictures of them and I really like this one.

Grandpa Stradling made these cradles for the girls for Christmas. I love how they can sit in the rocking chair and rock their babies. That was a very clever idea Grandpa!

I took this picture of Aly this morning and I loved it, her dirty face and all!




No comments:
Post a Comment