Monday, June 02, 2008

Tagged

My sister-in-law tagged me, and since I've never done one and I have a few minutes, what the heck!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I just finished junior high.
2. I was growing out my bangs. ( I haven't had them since!)
3. I met Joe at my b-day party 10 years ago.
4. Babysitting full time for Kyla and Colby Spears
5 . Can't remember what else

5 things on my to do list:
1. Vacuum out my van.
2. Clean the garage.
3. Figure out what to get Joe for Father's day.
4. Schedule Dr. appointments for the girl's shots.
5. Pay bills :-(

5 Favorite snacks/food:
1. Olive Garden salad and bread sticks
2. Green Chile Stew from Golden Pride
3. Dion's Pizza with their ranch dressing (addicting!)
4. Cheese Popcorn (The kind you buy in the bag. We can't find it anymore though!)
5. Risen candy. Yummy!!!!!

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Pay off any debts we have.
2. New wardrobes for me and Joe (The girls have enough clothes!)
3. Buy Joe a truck (I still love my car and would keep it for a while)
4. Buy both sets of parents any cars they want, pay off their houses for them, and give some to all our brother's and sisters.
5. Put the rest in a high interest savings account so we won't have to worry about money ever again.

5 bad habits
1. Diet Coke
2. Sometimes I get so into a book that I completely tune out my children. They have to come climb all over me to get my attention.
3. We eat out to much. I don't like having to cook and clean my kitchen up every night.
4. I have OCD. (No seriously! My DVD's have to be in a certain order, as do the toys, dishes, refrigerator, cupboards, etc. If the girl's loose a toy or piece of a game, it will keep me up every night until I find it! Joe can move a DVD to a different spot when I'm out of the room and I will notice it the second I walk in. I get panicked if they're out of order! Those are just a few examples though.)
5. Letting my kids watch movies in bed. It started as a once-in-a-while thing when they were being good, but it's just so nice have the house quiet at the end of a long day and it makes it easy to put them to bed. I'm working on that one though. They only get a movie in bed a couple nights a week now.


5 Places I have lived:
1. Ontario, California
2. Farmington, NM
3. Albuquerque, NM
4. Socorro, NM
5. And back to Albuquerque, NM

5 People I tag:
1. Kari Ann
2. Katie
3. Tara
4. Paul
5. Whoever else wants to do it

1 comment:

KTLADY said...

BLEAH! I can't wait to come see you guys! I will call you with details. SO... I did that tag thing once before. Plus, I don't think anyone ever wanted to know that much about ME! ha ha ha ha. Love you!!!!!!