Monday, June 02, 2008

Kayla's Birthday

Kayla had a good birthday. She got spoiled rotten of course!



She wanted a Strawberry Shortcake cake, but I couldn't find any figurines any where so I just did strawberries. Then at the last minute I found a doll she had gotten from McDonald's a while ago, so I washed it and stuck it on to make her happy.


She got her first bike!


Practicing with Dad. She's so little that she's having a little trouble getting the bike going. (No muscles) We have to give her a little push. She's getting a hand of it though.


All day Thursday, Kayla kept saying, "I wish my cousins could be here for my party." Then her cousin, Jaylee, surprised her and showed up at our door Thursday night. On Friday we went back to the Explora museum with Kari Ann, Keven and Jaylee. We had a really good time. Thanks for surprising her Jaylee!

1 comment:

kwilliams said...

Thanks for letting us come. We had fun too.