Here are some pictures we took from Alyssa's 2nd birthday.
Aly's not too fond of cake so I made her a giant chocolate-chip cookie instead. She wanted My Little Ponies on it, so I just stuck them in big gobs of frosting. She loved it!
She loves Barbies, but didn't have any of her own. (And Kayla's not so good about sharing hers.) Kayla got her a purple ballerina Barbie and her Grandma Stradling got her a set of swimming Barbies. She was so happy! (Unfortunately, Kayla thinks they are hers now too and they have been fighting over them.)
Every since Kayla got a bike for her birthday, Aly's been asking us for one. Her feet aren't long enough to reach the pedals, but she can still scoot it around.
I took this picture on the morning of Aly's birthday and I liked it so I wanted to share it.
1 comment:
Hooray! Happy Birthday! I am so excited for you guys to come up! We completely spaced Aly's birthday, and I feel like the biggest dork, but we will make it up to her when you come! Love you!! Thanks again for being such a good little hostess & letting us stay at your house! Love you!
Post a Comment