We are having a pretty busy summer. I'm trying to get pictures of all of the fun stuff. We've got a lot more summer to go too so stay tuned!
The girls in their birthday dresses. What happened to my little babies?
I love the look on Alyssa's face!
The girls are both in a begining Karate class this summer. They have already advanced from their White belts to their Yellow belts.
Kayla receiving her new belt.
Alyssa receiving her new belt. When Quanjinim Scott gave her the belt he announced to everyone, "I hate to admit it, but she is my favorite!" She's so cute in her little outfit!
My two yellow belts! Kayla is going to continue with Karate when school starts but Alyssa has decided she'd rather do swimming again.
Monday night we met up with a few of the families from our ward for Family Bowling night. It was a blast. I haven't bowled since we've got married and boy did it show! I stunk! But we still had a lot of fun. I think we are going to have to go more often now because the girls loved it too.
Alyssa showing off her cool shoes. She wants a pair to wear all of the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment