Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Kayla's 5th Birthday!

My big girl! She had these pictures taken at school right before we left Albuquerque. (They wanted $45 for 3 sheets of pictures so we just scanned them and sent them back! We'll just print them ourselves on our printer.) She looks so grown up!


The Birthday Girl


Hanging out at Chuck-E-Cheese. We killed two birds with one stone. Alyssa's been asking to go for a long time and we told her she could go once she learned to use the potty. She did it so we celebrated Kayla's Birthday and Alyssa's potty training.


What happened to my baby?


This was the cutest statue of a girl playing with kittens. I want it for my backyard. It was on a bench outside of CEC's. There are sculptures like this all over the Boulder area. It's fun to see them all.


After CEC's we went to the Downtown Denver Aquarium. It was alright, but definitely not worth $50! Alyssa was even free!
Kayla thought it was so cool that people were swimming with the fish. I bet if they let her she would have jumped right in.

These looked so neat!

The weirdest looking fish I've ever seen!






Kayla's definitely a daddy's girl!

Kayla took this picture. I wish she had been in it because it turned out good.

Alyssa getting down to the music in the park outside the Aquarium.


Our lame attempt at a family picture. I don't think the trash can lid is too pretty!

Ozzy was as interested in Kayla's presents as she was. Notice how huge he's getting? It's crazy to think that he's going to get even bigger. He's only 8/9 months old. He will be huge!


Kayla got a new stuffed puppy. She likes to pretend it's real so if she tells you we gave her a puppy, this is what she's talking about. She named it Serena, after her cousin Jaylee Serena. :-)

Alyssa got her this. She's been asking for one forever.


A Lite Brite from Grandma S. and yes, the pieces are all over the house already.

Yes, Grandma C. got her a RED dress! It is cute!

For our budding artist.


I had to run out and buy her a cake last minute because the one I made here completely crumbled. I'm not sure if it's the altitude or what but something went wrong!

We got the girls this for both of their birthdays. We really just needed an excuse to buy it for them. :-) They keep themselves entertained for hours. It was worth every penny!


Gotta love the pull-up bum!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

cute girls! I miss them!
love u
Grandma C