Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pictures!



Aly's reaction to Santa. She was happy a second later when she got her candy cane.

Our little tree. Notice all of the ornaments near the bottom that Kayla made a school. She brought home so much stuff!


Kayla licking the spatula after helping me make fudge.
Just a note... I always thought it'd be so convenient for my kids to have to wear uniforms to school. While it is convenient, I really don't like them. They're not cute at all and I have to fight Kayla to put it on everyday because she says it's not beautiful enough.


The girl's new Christmas dresses.


Ozzy's favorite place in the house. Whenever I load the dishwasher he's there. Don't worry! I don't let him on when I'm unloading the clean dishes. :-)


Our first homemade Christmas dinner. All from scratch!(Except the cranberry sauce) It tasted pretty good too.


After Santa came.


Aly checking out the stockings. Yes the cat and the birds got stuff too!


Sleepy heads


Taking an inventory.


The aftermath.


Kayla's favorite gift was her dress-up clothes from Grandma Stradling. The second she gets home from school they're on.


Wii got a Wii. Fun, fun.

1 comment:

kwilliams said...

Ummm. Bleah?
Why are you celebrating Christmas in January???
:)