Monday, January 12, 2009

It's about time!

I know! I know! I haven't updated my blog in forever. My excuse... whenever I'm on the computer I'm using the laptop. I don't download pictures onto the laptop, so I always have to wait until I use the desktop to blog. I'm on the laptop now so there will be no pictures on this post. Sorry!

Not too much is happening in our neck of the woods. We're just trying to get back into a routine again. Joe went back to work, Kayla went back to school, and Aly and I are just trying to keep ourselves busy. Also, the dreaded potty training has begun so wish us luck on that! Now I remember why it's so exhausting and why I put it off for so long. Hopefully Aly will catch on quickly like Kayla did.

Joe is starting the process of looking for a new job. While he enjoys what he does for Lockheed, he is not compensated for the amount of work and effort he puts into his projects. We also dislike Albuquerque and are ready to get out of here. We'll keep you all posted on how things are going. Our goal is to be gone and settled into a new city before Kayla starts Kindergarten in the fall.

That's our life right now. I'll post some pictures from over the holidays soon. Happy New Year!

No comments: