Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ward Halloween Party


Our pumpkins. Joe's is on the left, mine is on the right.


Here's Aly playing a bone-tossing game at the party. The primary presidency was in charge, and no one else was there, so we let her do it over and over again. She would have done it all night if I let her.


Our Sleeping Beauty.


McKay (the boy I watch everyday) was a bumble bee.


Here is Kayla with her friend Bryce.

On Friday night we carved pumpkins so that we could use them for trunk-or-treating. I did a scary one and Joe did a funny one. Saturday night we had our ward Halloween party. Kayla dressed up as Sleeping Beauty and Aly was a witch. Aly didn't have a witch hat on though because she screamed when we tried to put it on her. We had to make do with orange barrettes to complete her look. Joe and I were party poopers and we didn't dress up. Aly actually said, 'Trick-or-treat' and 'thank you' when we were doing the trunk-or-treating. It was pretty funny and I wish I would have gotten it on video. Anyway... here are some pictures. Some of them aren't the best quality because we didn't realize that the camera was set to a low resolution until after we took a bunch.

No comments: