It's official.... Joe has accepted a job at Lockheed Martin at Kirtland Air Force base in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We will be moving on December 1st. We never thought we'd be moving back to Albuquerque, but we're are excited about it. Kayla's excited too. She says we're moving to Albucookie to live in a big big house. So now comes the fun part where I get to start packing up all of our junk. I've been so anxious to move and now I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done that I need to. Oh well! Where would the fun be if I wasn't stressed? At least our move is only an hour away rather than across the country. Oh yeah... my blog is back to being boring again. I had some problems with the HTML that I put in and I haven't had time to redo it.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
So long Socorro!
It's official.... Joe has accepted a job at Lockheed Martin at Kirtland Air Force base in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We will be moving on December 1st. We never thought we'd be moving back to Albuquerque, but we're are excited about it. Kayla's excited too. She says we're moving to Albucookie to live in a big big house. So now comes the fun part where I get to start packing up all of our junk. I've been so anxious to move and now I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done that I need to. Oh well! Where would the fun be if I wasn't stressed? At least our move is only an hour away rather than across the country. Oh yeah... my blog is back to being boring again. I had some problems with the HTML that I put in and I haven't had time to redo it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are so thrilled for you! I am glad you will be so close. I am sure you will live in a nice part of Alb. and it will be wonderful. My brother Jake loved it there and is going back after his mission for med school. Do you know where you will live? Apt or house? Exciting!
We've started looking for a rental house. There are actually tons available in the nice parts of Alb. I'm really looking forward to having more space!
Post a Comment