How cute. You should put her in the same outfit as the dolly. Your blog is the same as mine! keepupwiththecrew.blogspot.com Love you guys! Katie, Nathan and Noah
NOW THAT I REMEMBERED HOW TO GET TO YOUR "BLOG" IT WAS NEAT TO SEE THE PICS. I AM GOING TO SET UP A "BLOG" WHEN SHAUN SENDS ME SOME MORE PICS. I'LL SEND YOU SOME OF RONDA'S FAMILY SOON. GIVE THE GIRLS A HUG FOR ME.
2 comments:
How cute. You should put her in the same outfit as the dolly. Your blog is the same as mine! keepupwiththecrew.blogspot.com
Love you guys! Katie, Nathan and Noah
NOW THAT I REMEMBERED HOW TO GET TO YOUR "BLOG" IT WAS NEAT TO SEE THE PICS. I AM GOING TO SET UP A "BLOG" WHEN SHAUN SENDS ME SOME MORE PICS. I'LL SEND YOU SOME OF RONDA'S FAMILY SOON.
GIVE THE GIRLS A HUG FOR ME.
LOVE YA,
LONNA
Post a Comment