Thursday, July 20, 2006

My two girls






Everyone asks me if I think Aly looks like Kayla did when she was a baby. To answer your question, look at this. They do look alike, but they are definitely different. Joe and I agree that Aly looks more like a Churchill and Kayla looks more like a Stradling. Kayla is starting to get this big sister thing down. She's starting to help with Aly and always asks, "Holdy Awy Peas?"

2 comments:

Dramatic Imaging said...

Oh wow. I was going to ask if you put Kayla's baby pic on there until I read. Sooo cute! beautiful girls. I think because of the blonde hair, Kayla reminds me of Katie, but of course all Churchhills do look alike. Hope you are doing great! You inspired me to do a family blog too along with my photography blog. Great idea! Perfect family journal. How are things with two around? Love Ya, Amy

The Crew said...

Hi Bleah, I miss my babies. I can't wait to see you all again. Check out our website... keepupwiththecrew.blogspot.com
Love you!
Katie