Friday, November 04, 2011

Snow and Halloween

We had our first snow of the year the week before Halloween.
Here are the girls all ready for school in their snow stuff.
They LOVE to play in the snow. If they're bundled up enough they will stay out there as long as I will let them.


Kayla was a ninja for Halloween. I tried, but I just couldn't make her look intimidating. She's just too cute!

Aly dressed up as her favorite puppy, Penny from 101 Dalmatians.



I volunteered in both of the girl's classrooms for their Fall parties.
Kayla drew this picture on the paper at her desk while I was there and wanted to keep it. I thought of just taking a picture because I knew it wouldn't last long because they ate breakfast on that paper. It only took a few minutes before orange juice was spilled all over it so it was a good thing I got a picture before.

Kayla's class

Kayla was trying to look intimidating. Check out the mustache on the kid next to her. It cracked me up!
Aly with her friend Sammy at their party.

No comments: