Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter and Other Happenings

This year I tried my hand at sewing and I made the girls their easter skirts. They turned out okay, as long as you don't look close at the hems. :-)
(I didn't realize when we took the picture that Kayla's skirt was caught on the step. My sewing is not that bad!)
Kayla had a piece of art she did chosen for the district art show that was at the mall. She loves to draw and is getting better by the day. I'm excited to see what she can do as she gets older.

Kayla finally lost her first tooth last week. She was eating an apple and it just fell out!
This is Joe's project.
He is working really hard on our garden this year. He built square foot boxes and he started all of our plants from seeds in our basement. I'm looking forward to all of the yummy stuff! I will probably have to learn how to can this summer so we don't waste any.


No comments: