Kayla's room is finally finished!
We've been looking for a desk for her with drawers since she has lots of drawing stuff. We couldn't find anything that we wanted but she has always told me she wanted my (or should I say Grandma's) vanity. It works perfect for a desk.
She did her own artwork for the walls.
I re-stained the coffee table that Dad built for us 8 years ago. Now it matches the piano and it makes our living room look much better.
My red kitchen!!!!
I love it!!!!
The rest of the kitchen is still white but in the near future I plan on painting the rest of it (and into the family room) a caramel color. If you look closely you can see the color swatch on my magnet board.
1 comment:
Wow! That makes you kitchen look totally different! I like it!
Post a Comment