Wednesday, July 22, 2009

4th of July

We had lots of fun in Farmington for the 4th of July. We kept pretty busy between the two sides of family. We had BBQ's, swimming, 2 family pictures, and 2 baby blessings. Joe and I also had a chance to go to Si Seniors (MMmmm....) and I also got to go to breakfast with some of my friends from high school. The trip went by so fast it seemed like we had just gotten there when we had to leave. The girls did great on the drive, both ways so that was a relief. Thank goodness for DVD players! Here are some pictures from our trip.

The Stradling Clan

The Churchill family took pictures too, but I don't have a copy yet.


Steve's Family

Jeff and cute little Shaylee.

Emryck teaching the younger kids how to play Four-Square.

Kayla loved getting to see all 4 of her new baby cousins.

Jaylee and Kayla. I love this picture! I want to edit out the red eyes and frame it for both girls.

The girlies swimming at Grandma C.'s house.

I didn't put Alyssa in swimming lessons this year because I didn't think she was ready. Turns out, she is better than Kayla. (Mostly because Kayla's a little afraid to be in the water without a floatie.) They offer lessons all year round here in Longmont so I will probably enroll her in a few different classes while Kayla is in school this year.


The girls had a blast staying with Jaylee. Thanks again for letting us stay with you Kari Ann!

1 comment:

kwilliams said...

Silly girls. You posted a picture of Jaylee's messy room. I don't think it has been clean since. :o)
She loves hanging with the girls.