Today Kayla had her last day of Preschool. They don't have a pre-k program in Boulder (at least not a free one) so I'm just going to finish her preschool education at home. Kayla's class made a book for her with a picture from each of her classmates. They also gave her a Pre-K graduation certificate. Kayla's teachers gave me ALL of the worksheets that they will be doing for the rest of the year so I think we're set. When I went to pick Kayla up she gave all of her friends hugs good-bye and was excited and happy, but as soon as we got into the car she started to cry saying that she already missed her friends. I promised her that we would take pictures of her at our new house so she can make them a card and send it to them and that seemed to make her happy.
Our 'official' moving date is set for the 26th and 27th of March. At least that's when the movers are coming. Joe is leaving Sunday to drive his car up and he starts work on Monday. The girls and I will drive up to Farmington to hang out and then on Thursday I'm flying up to go house hunting. Then the 25th, Joe flies back to Albuquerque and me and the girls will meet him here to finish up the last of the cleaning and turn our keys into our land lord. The movers are packing everything, so I've just had to worry about the cleaning. That helps out a lot and I'm so glad we don't have to worry about driving a U-haul up!
Well, here are some pictures from Kayla's last day. I will try to keep everyone updated as things progress. We're turning off our phone and internet soon, so until we get to our temperary housing... Bye!

Kayla in front of her classroom.

Kayla's class. (She sticks out a little bit, huh?)

Every morning Aly would sit and do puzzles while I helped Kayla get situated.

Kayla playing BINGO with her friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment