
We came home from Thanksgiving with an extra living thing in our car. Friday morning I was making a fruit salad at my mom's house and Aly was in the kitchen with me. She said, "Mommy, kitty." I said, "Yeah, that's Sadie." (My mom's cat) She said, "no mommy, kitty." And then I heard a little meow and and pawing at the door. Aly had found a little black kitten who turned out to be really friendly, so we decided to take her home. After going through a ton of names we decided to call her Sasha. She's already made herself at home and fits right in with our family. She likes Joe more than any of us though. Joe says she must be hypoallergenic because she doesn't bother his allergies at all. Good thing too because she's here to stay.
3 comments:
Ah, I was wondering how your kitty was doing. It will always be BJJ to me.(bejayjay with a french accent) :)
Tell Joe to wait til it grows up and starts shedding in the summer heat. How will his allergies be then?
Glad she has a good home.
Nice to meet you Sasha! I'm glad she doesn't bother Joe. Hope you guys are having a fun Holiday Season!
SHE SURE LOOKS PRETTIER THAN WHEN WE FIRST SAW HER! HAVE FUN! ALL LITTLE GIRLS NEED A KITTY!
Post a Comment