Thursday, October 23, 2008

McCall's Pumpkin Patch

Friday we went to McCall's Pumpkin Patch in Moriarty, NM with some people from our ward. The weather was great and we had a good time. I had the two girls by myself so it was a handful trying to carry pumpkins, but it was worth it.


We took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch where we each got to pick a pumpkin. I made the girls pick small ones because there was no way I'd be able to carry 3 big pumpkins, Aly, and keep Kayla from running off!




They had lots of animals that you could get close to. Kayla loved them, but Aly was too afraid to go close.

This is called the Goat bridge. The goats climb it and you can use a little conveyor belt to take them some food.


Painting Pumpkins
A couple days later we painted the pumpkins that we picked.

"Do I have something on my face?"

The finished product.


Decorating for Halloween. This is all we did since we are going to be in Farmington for Halloween.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like fun. I really like Aly's haircut. I think it suits her, even if it does make her look even more like Joe when he was little!

kwilliams said...

Did you get any good pictures on Halloween? Let's see 'um.

kwilliams said...

HEY! Changing the background doesn't count for updating your blog!