
Last night my parents were in town and they watched the girls so me and Joe could go out. When Joe left his job in Socorro, his boss gave him a gift certificate for The Artichoke Cafe here in Albuquerque. We decided to give it a try last night. I tried the Pan-seared Duck breast. The first bite was okay, but after that it wasn't very good and I had to drink a lot of water to get it down. (That's the last time I eat duck!) The desert was really good though. I had a chocolate truffle torte with raspberry sauce. Mmmmm.... it was so good! Unfortunately, not only did I not like the duck, I was sick all Thursday night because of it. Now that we've tried a fancy and expensive restaurant, I'm more than happy sticking to our cheap meals!
Last weekend we had my sister, Kari Ann, and her family come stay with us for a few days. We went to the Zoo, Aquarium, and the Botanic Gardens. It was pretty fun. The girl's favorite part was the train ride between the parks. Here are some of the pictures that we took.
No comments:
Post a Comment