Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Last Few Months






It's been a couple months since I've posted anything so I'll catch up.
Kayla got to play in the snow for the first time just before Christmas. She would have stayed outside all day if I would have let her. She had an exciting Christmas. Santa brought her a race car set and a vacuum that really works. (Mom loves that!) She got to go to Farmington and play with her cousins too. Now, we're attempting potty training again. So far, no luck, but we're not going to give up this time.
Aly's getting bigger everyday. She's already catching up to Kayla. (Only 9 lbs difference between the two.) She is finally sleeping through the night (usually), she's got her two bottom front teeth, and she's perfected the art of sitting. She's going to be crawling pretty soon too. She already manages to get herself across the room just by kicking her legs as hard as she can!
There's nothing new and exciting with me, except I cut my hair off. Whoopee!!!
Joe's starting school again next week. He's taking 17 credit hours and working 20 hours a week, so he'll be keeping himself pretty busy. He's starting his job hunt. Hopefully by the fall we can know where we're going to end up after he graduates.
That's us in a nutshell! Hope everyone is having a happy new year!

No comments: